Pivotshare Content Policies
PIVOTSHARE CONTENT POLICIES
Pivotshare’s goal is to create a platform that allows content creators to effectively share and profit from their digital media. We are looking forward to all of the amazing content that will come from our users and we consider this venture to be a true partnership. In order to make this relationship truly beneficial, we ask that our users respect the content policies outlined in this document.
Pivotshare Platform Intended Use
The Pivotshare platform is intended for content such as:
- Content that you have all necessary rights and permissions to distribute.
- Content that you believe customers will pay to watch, listen to or read.
- Content containing subject matter of interest to small or large groups.
- Content from a specialty field that you may be an expert in.
- Previously published content that you want to distribute and profit from online.
You agree not to use the service for the following uses:
- For any unlawful purposes.
- To upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable.
- To upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right or artist's right of any third party including, but not limited to, Pivotshare or to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content or illegal content.
- To harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws or laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct, or submitting any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13.
- To forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- To upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to Pivotshare or anyone else's computer systems, including but not limited to that which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to the Service which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the Service.
If a customer finds any content offensive, they may notify us directly via our support desk. Pivotshare administration also regularly reviews all media posted in channels. If content is found to violate the Pivotshare Content Policies, it will be removed. Pivotshare reserves the right to suspend that channel and associated accounts without prior notice. Accounts will be penalized for violating the Pivotshare Content Policies.
Pivotshare Announces New Flash-Free Video Player
Anyone who works in the online video world will tell you that delivering video on the internet is a tricky business. Delivery is dependent on many different systems, owned by multiple entities, all of which must play nicely together, for our videos to be viewed smoothly and consistently. When these systems don’t get along, our [...]
Updated Reports for Your Subscription Video On Demand Channel
We’ve made it a goal this year to improve the reports section of the reports in your publisher console so you get the most useful data to grow your subscription video on demand channel. Here are the upgrades and new reports we’ve added to your publisher console: Customers One of the biggest upgrades we made [...]
Superstar Hair Stylist Ted Gibson Launches His SVOD Channel With Pivotshare
Superstar celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson partners with Pivotshare to bring you the Ted Gibson Advanced Academy! Ted Gibson is a celebrity in the fashion and hairstyling industry, often making Top 10 Hair Stylists lists from around the world. His impressive resume includes working with A-listers like Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis and Angelina Jolie, and you [...]